Flipping Your Class: More Smart Dos and Don’ts
Jon BergmannwithAmanda Meyer
Our guest in this segment has learned some hard won lessons about what works and what doesn’t work when flipping your class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 21, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Amanda Meyer has been teaching High School students in rural Minnesota for over ten years. She employs aspects of project-based learning, inquiry, and flipped learning in her Biology, Anatomy, and College Biology classes.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media