Flipping Your Class: More Smart Dos and Don’ts
Jon BergmannwithAmanda Meyer
Our guest in this segment has learned some hard won lessons about what works and what doesn’t work when flipping your class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 21, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Amanda Meyer has been teaching High School students in rural Minnesota for over ten years. She employs aspects of project-based learning, inquiry, and flipped learning in her Biology, Anatomy, and College Biology classes.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media