Flipping Your Class: More Smart Dos and Don’ts
Jon BergmannwithAmanda Meyer
Our guest in this segment has learned some hard won lessons about what works and what doesn’t work when flipping your class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
July 21, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Amanda Meyer has been teaching High School students in rural Minnesota for over ten years. She employs aspects of project-based learning, inquiry, and flipped learning in her Biology, Anatomy, and College Biology classes.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media