Passive Vs. Active Flipping: Increasing Student Engagement with Your Videos
Jon BergmannwithAdam Johnson
Learn the difference between passive flipping and active flipping and why the distinction is so important.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 7, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Adam Johnson completed his 9th year of teaching. He teaches 8th grade Pre-Algebra in Birmingham, AL. (Mountain Brook Junior High). He has been flipping my class for nearly 4 years now but feel as though I am just now getting a feel for it.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media