Passive Vs. Active Flipping: Increasing Student Engagement with Your Videos
Jon BergmannwithAdam Johnson
Learn the difference between passive flipping and active flipping and why the distinction is so important.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 7, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Adam Johnson completed his 9th year of teaching. He teaches 8th grade Pre-Algebra in Birmingham, AL. (Mountain Brook Junior High). He has been flipping my class for nearly 4 years now but feel as though I am just now getting a feel for it.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media