Passive Vs. Active Flipping: Increasing Student Engagement with Your Videos
Jon BergmannwithAdam Johnson
Learn the difference between passive flipping and active flipping and why the distinction is so important.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 7, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Adam Johnson completed his 9th year of teaching. He teaches 8th grade Pre-Algebra in Birmingham, AL. (Mountain Brook Junior High). He has been flipping my class for nearly 4 years now but feel as though I am just now getting a feel for it.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media