PBL Blended Learning: Teaching Sustainability and Literacy by Exploring Needs and Wants
Vicki Davis with Pauline Roberts
Listen to this segment about how project-based learning was used to teach the science of sustainability and literacy in such a novel way that a new term was coined to describe it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 7, 2014 Blended Learning
Pauline Roberts is originally from the UK and has been teaching math, and science in Michigan for the past twelve years. She is a 5th/6th Grade Teacher at Engage Birmingham Public Schools.
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media