PBL Blended Learning: Teaching Sustainability and Literacy by Exploring Needs and Wants
Vicki Davis with Pauline Roberts
Listen to this segment about how project-based learning was used to teach the science of sustainability and literacy in such a novel way that a new term was coined to describe it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 7, 2014 Blended Learning
Pauline Roberts is originally from the UK and has been teaching math, and science in Michigan for the past twelve years. She is a 5th/6th Grade Teacher at Engage Birmingham Public Schools.
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media