PBL Blended Learning: Teaching Sustainability and Literacy by Exploring Needs and Wants
Vicki Davis with Pauline Roberts
Listen to this segment about how project-based learning was used to teach the science of sustainability and literacy in such a novel way that a new term was coined to describe it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 7, 2014 Blended Learning
Pauline Roberts is originally from the UK and has been teaching math, and science in Michigan for the past twelve years. She is a 5th/6th Grade Teacher at Engage Birmingham Public Schools.
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media