Peer to Peer Observations: Successful Strategies from the Leading Edge of Professional Development
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor,Katie Test
|Peer to peer observation is just one of the strategies currently being used by educators on the leading edge of professional development. Listen to learn about other exciting approaches and resources.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
Katie Test is the head of communications at ASCD. Katie leads public relations and social media for on behalf of the associations programs, products and services. Prior to joining the communications team at ASCD, she worked for D.C. Public Schools, Durham Public Schools and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Schools as a communications staffer. Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Tom de Boor is a 25 year online service and community veteran who founded America Online’s Education channel.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media