Performance Assessments: A More Meaningful Approach?
Allison Zmuda, Mike Kaechele, Bena Kallick
Join us as we explore the fundamentals of performance assessments. What are they? Are they more effective?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
January 6, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Allison Zmuda is going on 17 years as an education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment and instruction; she co-authored with Bena Kallick Students at the Center: Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind. Bena Kallick is also an international consultant and co-authored with Art Costa books on the Habits of Mind. Mike Kaechele is a Project Based Learning teacher in secondary math and social studies. He also leads PBL workshops as National Faculty for Buck Institute for Education.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media