Performance Assessments: A More Meaningful Approach?
Allison Zmuda, Mike Kaechele, Bena Kallick
Join us as we explore the fundamentals of performance assessments. What are they? Are they more effective?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
January 6, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Allison Zmuda is going on 17 years as an education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment and instruction; she co-authored with Bena Kallick Students at the Center: Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind. Bena Kallick is also an international consultant and co-authored with Art Costa books on the Habits of Mind. Mike Kaechele is a Project Based Learning teacher in secondary math and social studies. He also leads PBL workshops as National Faculty for Buck Institute for Education.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media