Performance Assessments: A More Meaningful Approach?
Allison Zmuda, Mike Kaechele, Bena Kallick
Join us as we explore the fundamentals of performance assessments. What are they? Are they more effective?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
January 6, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Allison Zmuda is going on 17 years as an education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment and instruction; she co-authored with Bena Kallick Students at the Center: Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind. Bena Kallick is also an international consultant and co-authored with Art Costa books on the Habits of Mind. Mike Kaechele is a Project Based Learning teacher in secondary math and social studies. He also leads PBL workshops as National Faculty for Buck Institute for Education.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media