Performance Assessments: A More Meaningful Approach?
Allison Zmuda, Mike Kaechele, Bena Kallick
Join us as we explore the fundamentals of performance assessments. What are they? Are they more effective?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.6K 0
January 6, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Allison Zmuda is going on 17 years as an education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment and instruction; she co-authored with Bena Kallick Students at the Center: Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind. Bena Kallick is also an international consultant and co-authored with Art Costa books on the Habits of Mind. Mike Kaechele is a Project Based Learning teacher in secondary math and social studies. He also leads PBL workshops as National Faculty for Buck Institute for Education.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media