Personalized Learning: Another Buzzword or a “Must-Know” Teaching Strategy?
Larry Ferlazzo with Allison Zmuda, Diana Laufenberg, Pernille Ripp
There is much talk in education circles about “personalized learning.” Yet the definition and interpretation varies widely. In this episode, we aim to clarify what personalized learning is and why it matters.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media