Personalized Learning: Another Buzzword or a “Must-Know” Teaching Strategy?
Larry Ferlazzo with Allison Zmuda, Diana Laufenberg, Pernille Ripp
There is much talk in education circles about “personalized learning.” Yet the definition and interpretation varies widely. In this episode, we aim to clarify what personalized learning is and why it matters.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media