Personalized Learning Versus Age-Based Instruction
Nancy Blair and Allie Rodman
Join us as we compare the rigid, aged-based learning model to the latesttrends in personalized learning.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 4, 2016 EdChat Radio
Allie Rodman is an Assistant Principal and Director of Professional Development at Mariana Bracetti Academy, a K-12 Title I school in Philadelphia. She is a 2013 ASCD Emerging Leader. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media