Personalized Learning Versus Age-Based Instruction
Nancy Blair and Allie Rodman
Join us as we compare the rigid, aged-based learning model to the latesttrends in personalized learning.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 4, 2016 EdChat Radio
Allie Rodman is an Assistant Principal and Director of Professional Development at Mariana Bracetti Academy, a K-12 Title I school in Philadelphia. She is a 2013 ASCD Emerging Leader. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media