Personalized Learning Versus Age-Based Instruction
Nancy Blair and Allie Rodman
Join us as we compare the rigid, aged-based learning model to the latesttrends in personalized learning.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 4, 2016 EdChat Radio
Allie Rodman is an Assistant Principal and Director of Professional Development at Mariana Bracetti Academy, a K-12 Title I school in Philadelphia. She is a 2013 ASCD Emerging Leader. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media