Personalized Learning: What Is It, Why Does It Matter?
Danielle Myburgh,Mel Moore
In this episode of New Zealand Edchat Radio, we talk about the definition, meaning and implications of personalized learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
June 3, 2015 Connected Educators
Mel Moore has been a Secondary Science and Biology Teacher for 13 years and has recently been appointed Foundation Deputy Principal of Rototuna Junior High School, set to open in 2016 with years 7-10. Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media