Personalized Learning: What Is It, Why Does It Matter?
Danielle Myburgh,Mel Moore
In this episode of New Zealand Edchat Radio, we talk about the definition, meaning and implications of personalized learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
June 3, 2015 Connected Educators
Mel Moore has been a Secondary Science and Biology Teacher for 13 years and has recently been appointed Foundation Deputy Principal of Rototuna Junior High School, set to open in 2016 with years 7-10. Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media