Personalized Professional Development: Elevating Teacher Voice
Kyle Hamstra with Allison Rodman
|Join us for a discussion on rethinking our professional learning conventions with an eye toward greater personalization for educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 333 0
May 12, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Allison Rodman is the author of "Personalized Professional Learning: A Job-Embedded Pathway for Elevating Teacher Voice." She is an assistant principal and director of professional development at Mariana Bracetti Academy, a K–12 Title I school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is an executive committee member of PhillyCORE Leaders, a diverse coalition of rising education leaders whose mission is to build a more positive and collaborative education community by connecting leaders who are making an impact on Philadelphia education. Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media