Personalized Professional Development: Elevating Teacher Voice
Kyle Hamstra with Allison Rodman
|Join us for a discussion on rethinking our professional learning conventions with an eye toward greater personalization for educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 334 0
May 12, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Allison Rodman is the author of "Personalized Professional Learning: A Job-Embedded Pathway for Elevating Teacher Voice." She is an assistant principal and director of professional development at Mariana Bracetti Academy, a K–12 Title I school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is an executive committee member of PhillyCORE Leaders, a diverse coalition of rising education leaders whose mission is to build a more positive and collaborative education community by connecting leaders who are making an impact on Philadelphia education. Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media