Planning a Virtual Field Trip: Fun, Educational and Free
Vicki Davis Bickoff
Virtual field trips are an engaging teaching tool with many possibilities for differentiating instruction. Tune in and learn how to set one up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
April 29, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Ira Bickoff is a public high school science teacher at Rondout Valley High School in New York’s Hudson Valley. He teaches physics, AP physics, earth science and marine science. His thirteenth year teaching, before that he was an environmental consultant for twelve years.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media