Planning a Virtual Field Trip: Fun, Educational and Free
Vicki Davis Bickoff
Virtual field trips are an engaging teaching tool with many possibilities for differentiating instruction. Tune in and learn how to set one up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
April 29, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Ira Bickoff is a public high school science teacher at Rondout Valley High School in New York’s Hudson Valley. He teaches physics, AP physics, earth science and marine science. His thirteenth year teaching, before that he was an environmental consultant for twelve years.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media