Planning a Virtual Field Trip: Fun, Educational and Free
Vicki Davis Bickoff
Virtual field trips are an engaging teaching tool with many possibilities for differentiating instruction. Tune in and learn how to set one up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
April 29, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Ira Bickoff is a public high school science teacher at Rondout Valley High School in New York’s Hudson Valley. He teaches physics, AP physics, earth science and marine science. His thirteenth year teaching, before that he was an environmental consultant for twelve years.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media