Planning a Virtual Field Trip: Fun, Educational and Free
Vicki Davis with Ira Bickoff
Virtual field trips are an engaging teaching tool with many possibilities for differentiating instruction. Tune in and learn how to set one up.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 29, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Ira Bickoff is a public high school science teacher at Rondout Valley High School in New York’s Hudson Valley. He teaches physics, AP physics, earth science and marine science. His thirteenth year teaching, before that he was an environmental consultant for twelve years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media