Playing it Safe, Too Safe?
Rae Pica with Robin Moore, Thelma Harms, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Of course parents, teachers, and school directors all want children to have safe environments in which to play. But is sterilizing playground dirt going too far? Our guests disagree. Tune in and decide for yourself where to draw the line.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media