How Innovative Educators Plug into Global Ideas
Vicki Davis withGeorge Couros
We continue this series with a discussion about how innovative educators tap into the power of shared thinking, problem-solving and support.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.0K 0
March 8, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
George Couros is an Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Consultant and the author of the book, The Innovator’s Mindset.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media