How Innovative Educators Plug into Global Ideas
Vicki Davis withGeorge Couros
We continue this series with a discussion about how innovative educators tap into the power of shared thinking, problem-solving and support.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.0K 0
March 8, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
George Couros is an Innovative Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Consultant and the author of the book, The Innovator’s Mindset.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media