Praise This, Not That: Lessons for Teachers from Great Coaches
Vicki Davis withNathan Barber
In this segment we discuss why appropriate praise is essential to learning and grab the insights from great sports coaches.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
September 3, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Nathan Barber is a twenty-year educator who has served in numerous roles, including teacher and coach. He now serves as a high school principal in Houston, TX. He has written more than a dozen books and has a new title, What Teachers Can Learn from Sports Coaches, coming this fall from Eye on Education. Nathan’s passions including building relationships with students and helping teachers improve the quality of the teaching and learning in their classrooms.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media