Creating Riveting Learning Experiences for Educators
Host Kevin Scott with Fred Ende
In this inaugural episode of ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio, we look at how to transform those dreaded professional development sessions intomeaningful learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 19.6K 0
February 29, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Fred Ende is the assistant director of Curriculum and Instructional Services for Putnam Northern Westchester BOCES, one of New York’s 37 regional education service agencies. He is author of the new ASCD Arias, Professional Development that Sticks: How do I create meaningful learning experiences for educators? Kevin Scott is director of member engagement at ASCD. He spent seven years in VA Public Schools as a middle school history teacher.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media