Creating Riveting Learning Experiences for Educators
Host Kevin Scott with Fred Ende
In this inaugural episode of ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio, we look at how to transform those dreaded professional development sessions intomeaningful learning experiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 19.6K 0
February 29, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Fred Ende is the assistant director of Curriculum and Instructional Services for Putnam Northern Westchester BOCES, one of New York’s 37 regional education service agencies. He is author of the new ASCD Arias, Professional Development that Sticks: How do I create meaningful learning experiences for educators? Kevin Scott is director of member engagement at ASCD. He spent seven years in VA Public Schools as a middle school history teacher.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media