Preparing Special Needs Students for Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Ashli Skura Dreher
Join us as we take a deep dive into instructional design for students with moderate intellectual and developmental disabilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
July 15, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Ashli Skura Dreher, New York State Teacher of the Year for 2014, was the first teacher in the district to earn National Board Certification for Professional Teaching Standards. Ashli teaches special education in a 12:1:1 high school classroom working with students with moderate intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities, and she also hosts the television program, Inside the Classroom, on channel 20 locally in the Western New York area or on YouTube.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media