Preparing Special Needs Students for Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Ashli Skura Dreher
Join us as we take a deep dive into instructional design for students with moderate intellectual and developmental disabilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
July 15, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Ashli Skura Dreher, New York State Teacher of the Year for 2014, was the first teacher in the district to earn National Board Certification for Professional Teaching Standards. Ashli teaches special education in a 12:1:1 high school classroom working with students with moderate intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities, and she also hosts the television program, Inside the Classroom, on channel 20 locally in the Western New York area or on YouTube.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media