Preparing Special Needs Students for Life
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Ashli Skura Dreher
Join us as we take a deep dive into instructional design for students with moderate intellectual and developmental disabilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
July 15, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Ashli Skura Dreher, New York State Teacher of the Year for 2014, was the first teacher in the district to earn National Board Certification for Professional Teaching Standards. Ashli teaches special education in a 12:1:1 high school classroom working with students with moderate intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities, and she also hosts the television program, Inside the Classroom, on channel 20 locally in the Western New York area or on YouTube.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media