Preparing to Succeed with Co-Teaching: A Guide to Getting It Right
Val Brown with Wendy Lochner and Wendy Weichel Murawski
Our guests co-wrote a new book on co-teaching, designed to provide the basics all teachers need to know to co-teach well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
December 7, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Wendy Lochner is a school improvement and federal programs coordinator for the West Virginia Department of Education, where she leads districts and schools in the school turnaround process. Wendy Weichel Murawski is the Michael D. Eisner Endowed Chair and executive director for the Center for Teaching and Learning at California State University, Northridge. Val Brown, ASCD Emerging Leader, is the Strategic Partnership Manager for the University of Florida Lastinger Center for Learning, and a veteran secondary English/Language Arts teacher and instructional coach.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media