Preparing to Succeed with Co-Teaching: A Guide to Getting It Right
Val Brown with Wendy Lochner and Wendy Weichel Murawski
Our guests co-wrote a new book on co-teaching, designed to provide the basics all teachers need to know to co-teach well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
December 7, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Wendy Lochner is a school improvement and federal programs coordinator for the West Virginia Department of Education, where she leads districts and schools in the school turnaround process. Wendy Weichel Murawski is the Michael D. Eisner Endowed Chair and executive director for the Center for Teaching and Learning at California State University, Northridge. Val Brown, ASCD Emerging Leader, is the Strategic Partnership Manager for the University of Florida Lastinger Center for Learning, and a veteran secondary English/Language Arts teacher and instructional coach.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media