Preparing to Succeed with Co-Teaching: A Guide to Getting It Right
Val Brown with Wendy Lochner and Wendy Weichel Murawski
Our guests co-wrote a new book on co-teaching, designed to provide the basics all teachers need to know to co-teach well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
December 7, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Wendy Lochner is a school improvement and federal programs coordinator for the West Virginia Department of Education, where she leads districts and schools in the school turnaround process. Wendy Weichel Murawski is the Michael D. Eisner Endowed Chair and executive director for the Center for Teaching and Learning at California State University, Northridge. Val Brown, ASCD Emerging Leader, is the Strategic Partnership Manager for the University of Florida Lastinger Center for Learning, and a veteran secondary English/Language Arts teacher and instructional coach.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media