Preparing Young Children for the Future
Rae Pica with Suzanne Bouffard
Our guest believes that good intentions are inappropriately skewing our thinking about preparing young kids for learning.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 24, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Suzanne Bouffard is a writer, developmental psychologist, and author of The Most Important Year: Pre-Kindergarten and the Future of Our Children. You can find her articles at suzannebouffard.com or follow her on Twitter @SuzanneBouffard.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media