Preparing Your Students for Flipped Learning
Vicki Davis withJon Bergmann
In this segment we talk about the basic steps teachers should take to prepare students for flipped learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
December 21, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jon Bergmann co-wrote the book, Flipped Classroom, and is a co-founder of the Flipped Learning Network (https://flippedlearning.org). Jon is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” He is considered one of the pioneers in the flipped class movement.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media