Preparing Your Students for Flipped Learning
Vicki Davis withJon Bergmann
In this segment we talk about the basic steps teachers should take to prepare students for flipped learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
December 21, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jon Bergmann co-wrote the book, Flipped Classroom, and is a co-founder of the Flipped Learning Network (https://flippedlearning.org). Jon is a teacher, educational coach, and writer who has had the privilege of helping educators “turn learning on its head.” He is considered one of the pioneers in the flipped class movement.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media