Preventing Student Deaths from SCA: How You Can Help
Donna Mazyck with Michele Snyder
Sudden cardiac arrest is the number one killer of student athletes. School nursesare well-positioned to help save lives. Learn the most current practices school nurses are taking to save students’ lives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 31, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michele Snyder has been Executive Director of Parent Heart Watch since 2010. She has over two decades of experience in the non-profit sector.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media