Preventing Student Deaths from SCA: How You Can Help
Donna Mazyck with Michele Snyder
Sudden cardiac arrest is the number one killer of student athletes. School nursesare well-positioned to help save lives. Learn the most current practices school nurses are taking to save students’ lives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 31, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michele Snyder has been Executive Director of Parent Heart Watch since 2010. She has over two decades of experience in the non-profit sector.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media