Preventing Student Deaths from SCA: How You Can Help
Donna Mazyck with Michele Snyder
Sudden cardiac arrest is the number one killer of student athletes. School nursesare well-positioned to help save lives. Learn the most current practices school nurses are taking to save students’ lives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 31, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michele Snyder has been Executive Director of Parent Heart Watch since 2010. She has over two decades of experience in the non-profit sector.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media