Preventing Student Deaths from SCA: How You Can Help
Donna Mazyck with Michele Snyder
Sudden cardiac arrest is the number one killer of student athletes. School nursesare well-positioned to help save lives. Learn the most current practices school nurses are taking to save students’ lives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 31, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michele Snyder has been Executive Director of Parent Heart Watch since 2010. She has over two decades of experience in the non-profit sector.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media