Preventing Student Deaths from SCA: How You Can Help
Donna Mazyck with Michele Snyder
Sudden cardiac arrest is the number one killer of student athletes. School nursesare well-positioned to help save lives. Learn the most current practices school nurses are taking to save students’ lives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 31, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michele Snyder has been Executive Director of Parent Heart Watch since 2010. She has over two decades of experience in the non-profit sector.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media