Principal Supervisors: Supporting Principals to Support Teachers
Abbie Eklund, Jody Spiro and Ellen Goldring
|How can we help principals improve the ways they support teachers toward student achievement? In this episode, we discuss the findings of the Principal Supervisor Initiative for relevant insights.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 493 0
January 26, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Abbie Eklund, principal and ASCD Emerging Leader introduces Jody Spiro, Director of Education Leadership of The Wallace Foundation, and Ellen Goldring, the Chair of the Department of Leadership, Policy and Organizations, Peabody College, Vanderbilt University. She is leading the evaluation of the implementation of the Wallace Foundation’s Principal Supervisor Initiative, a district reform initiative that aims to revise the role of principal supervisors in urban districts.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media