Privacy in the Cyber-Space Era: Have We All Become Public Figures?
Robert S. Peck and Brandy Ward with Holly Elissa Bruno
|With the growth and popularity of social network, the meaning privacy is being redefined. How can a school administrator prevent staff, and /or parents of students from posting unflattering, private or inappropriate information about the school or staff on line?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 3.3K 0
May 8, 2009 Directors and Administrators Channel
Robert S. Peck is President of the Center for Constitutional Litigation, P.C., a Washington, D.C. law firm devoted to appellate practice. His practice brings him regularly before the U.S. Supreme Court, as well as state supreme courts. Brandy Ward is the editor of the Journal of Islamic Law and Culture, and the Lieutenant Governor of National Communications for the Tenth Circuit of the American Bar Association Student Law Division. Brandy was reviously a news reporter, an EMT and an early childhood education teacher.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media