Privacy in the Cyber-Space Era: Have We All Become Public Figures?
Robert S. Peck and Brandy Ward with Holly Elissa Bruno
|With the growth and popularity of social network, the meaning privacy is being redefined. How can a school administrator prevent staff, parents of students from posting unflattering, private or inappropriate information about the school or staff on line?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 2.0K 0
May 8, 2009 Leadership Strategies
Robert S. Peck is President of the Center for Constitutional Litigation, P.C., a Washington, D.C. law firm devoted to appellate practice. His practice brings him regularly before the U.S. Supreme Court, as well as state supreme courts. Brandy Ward is the editor of the Journal of Islamic Law and Culture, and the Lieutenant Governor of National Communications for the Tenth Circuit of the American Bar Association Student Law Division. Brandy was reviously a news reporter, an EMT and an early childhood education teacher.
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media