Professional Development: Do Teachers Learn Differently Than Students?
Nancy Blair andMark Weston
In this segment we explore the special learning needs of teachers and how this impacts professional development.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 19, 2015 EdChat Radio
Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech and co-author, along with Alan Bain, of the Learning Edge – What Technology Can Do to Educate All Children. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media