Professional Development: Do Teachers Learn Differently Than Students?
Nancy Blair andMark Weston
In this segment we explore the special learning needs of teachers and how this impacts professional development.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 19, 2015 EdChat Radio
Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech and co-author, along with Alan Bain, of the Learning Edge – What Technology Can Do to Educate All Children. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media