Professional Development: Do Teachers Learn Differently Than Students?
Nancy Blair andMark Weston
In this segment we explore the special learning needs of teachers and how this impacts professional development.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 19, 2015 EdChat Radio
Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech and co-author, along with Alan Bain, of the Learning Edge – What Technology Can Do to Educate All Children. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media