Moving Beyond the Fear of Technology
Billy Krakower, Scott Rocco
Why are some educators afraid of technology? What can be done to make tech- phobic educators more comfortable?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 938 0
August 16, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media