Professional Development: What Teachers Want Versus What Teachers Need
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek, Aaryn Schmuhl
Highlights and commentary from the 2/12 Edchat about the tension between the kind of professional development teachers want and what teachers need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 876 0
February 20, 2013 EdTech Radio
Aaryn Schmuhl is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning and Leadership Services in Henry County, Georgia. Jerry Swiatek is a District Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Florida and founder/ organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media