Professional Development: What Teachers Want Versus What Teachers Need
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek, Aaryn Schmuhl
Highlights and commentary from the 2/12 Edchat about the tension between the kind of professional development teachers want and what teachers need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 876 0
February 20, 2013 EdTech Radio
Aaryn Schmuhl is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning and Leadership Services in Henry County, Georgia. Jerry Swiatek is a District Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Florida and founder/ organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media