Professional Development: What Teachers Want Versus What Teachers Need
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Jerry Swiatek, Aaryn Schmuhl
Highlights and commentary from the 2/12/13 EdChat about the tension between the kind of professional development teachers want and what teachers need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
February 20, 2013 EdChat Radio
Aaryn Schmuhl is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning and Leadership Services in Henry County, Georgia. Jerry Swiatek is a District Technology Specialist for the Citrus County School District in Florida and founder/ organizer of EdCamp Citrus. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media