Professional Development: What Teachers Want, What Teachers Get
Tom Whitby,Nancy Blair, Jeremey Wilder
|In this segment, we explore the chasm between the professional development teachers want and the training teachers often get.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Carina Hilbert, Mark E. Weston, Tom Whitby @carinahilbert
Share 4.2K 0
Jeremey Wilder has been teaching life science classes at Grand Haven High School for 17 years. He is teaching Biology and AP Environmental Science. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media