Project-Based Learning: Teaching Students to Be Great Curators
Vicki Davis with Nancy White
Our guest has developed anengaging program to teach students the difference between collecting and curating in the context of learning through inquiry. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
November 15, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Nancy White, a librarian by profession, is the 21st Century Learning & Innovation Specialist for Academy District 20 in Colorado Springs since 2010. She provides coaching and professional development for teachers to help them transform teaching and learning to be more relevant, engaging, and enduring for each learner.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media