Project-Based Learning: Teaching Students to Be Great Curators
Vicki Davis with Nancy White
Our guest has developed anengaging program to teach students the difference between collecting and curating in the context of learning through inquiry. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
November 15, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Nancy White, a librarian by profession, is the 21st Century Learning & Innovation Specialist for Academy District 20 in Colorado Springs since 2010. She provides coaching and professional development for teachers to help them transform teaching and learning to be more relevant, engaging, and enduring for each learner.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media