Project-Based Learning: Teaching Students to Be Great Curators
Vicki Davis with Nancy White
Our guest has developed anengaging program to teach students the difference between collecting and curating in the context of learning through inquiry. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
November 15, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Nancy White, a librarian by profession, is the 21st Century Learning & Innovation Specialist for Academy District 20 in Colorado Springs since 2010. She provides coaching and professional development for teachers to help them transform teaching and learning to be more relevant, engaging, and enduring for each learner.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media