Project-Based Learning: Underestimated or Overvalued?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby andAmber Chandler
While some educators swear by project-based learning, other say it’s too hard to practice and doesn’t work. We take a closer look.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
February 23, 2016 EdChat Radio
Amber Chandler is a NBCT middle school ELA teacher, from Hamburg, NY. She is experienced in teaching students from 6 grade through graduate school students School Building Leader certification. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media