Project-Based Learning: Underestimated or Overvalued?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby andAmber Chandler
While some educators swear by project-based learning, other say it’s too hard to practice and doesn’t work. We take a closer look.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
February 23, 2016 EdChat Radio
Amber Chandler is a NBCT middle school ELA teacher, from Hamburg, NY. She is experienced in teaching students from 6 grade through graduate school students School Building Leader certification. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media