Project Based Teaching: How to Create Rigorous and Engaging Learning Experiences
Rachael George with John Larmer andSuzie Boss
Project-basedlearning is on the rise. Our guests collaborate with the Buck Institute to establish the gold standard to help teachers succeed with this instructional method.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
September 1, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
John Larmer, editor in chief at the Buck Institute for Education, authored and/or edited the institute’s project-based curriculum units for high school government and economics and was a contributing author of the Project Based Learning Handbook. Suzie Boss is a writer and educational consultant who focuses on the power of teaching and learning to improve lives and transform communities. She is the author or coauthor of four books and co-authored with John, Project Based Teaching: How to Create Rigorous and Engaging Learning Experiences. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media