PTA to Men: MAN UP!
Betsy Landers with Eric Snow, Al Tamagni
That’s right, it’s not just your mother’s PTA anymore. As times change, so do family structures. Across the country more men are getting involved in their child’s education. However, there is a lot more work to do to get more men engaged and the guests of this PTA Radio show are doing something about it. Listen now if you are a PTA leader looking for ways to engage men or you want to be more involved in your child’s life.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media