Questioning Rigor, Considering Vigor and Other Musings
Vicki Davis with Shawn White
What does the word “rigor” really mean in classroom settings and is vigor a better term to describe what we are really trying to achieve?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 757 0
August 17, 2013 EdTech Radio
Shawn White is a special education & English co-teacher, webmaster, and lead coach of curriculum technology integration in a 1:1 Netbook high school. He is co-organizer of edcampHOME and co-founder of Honouring Stories. He writes at swpax.us.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media