Questioning Rigor, Considering Vigor and Other Musings
Vicki Davis with Shawn White
What does the word “rigor” really mean in classroom settings and is vigor a better term to describe what we are really trying to achieve?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
August 17, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Shawn White is a special education & English co-teacher, webmaster, and lead coach of curriculum technology integration in a 1:1 Netbook high school. He is co-organizer of edcampHOME and co-founder of Honouring Stories. He writes at swpax.us.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media