Questioning Rigor, Considering Vigor and Other Musings
Vicki Davis with Shawn White
What does the word “rigor” really mean in classroom settings and is vigor a better term to describe what we are really trying to achieve?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
August 17, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Shawn White is a special education & English co-teacher, webmaster, and lead coach of curriculum technology integration in a 1:1 Netbook high school. He is co-organizer of edcampHOME and co-founder of Honouring Stories. He writes at swpax.us.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media