Questioning Rigor, Considering Vigor and Other Musings
Vicki Davis with Shawn White
What does the word “rigor” really mean in classroom settings and is vigor a better term to describe what we are really trying to achieve?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
August 17, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Shawn White is a special education & English co-teacher, webmaster, and lead coach of curriculum technology integration in a 1:1 Netbook high school. He is co-organizer of edcampHOME and co-founder of Honouring Stories. He writes at swpax.us.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media