R-E-S-P-E-C-T: How to Cultivate Mutual Respect in Your Classroom
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, Nancy Flanagan
The coarseness of the world has invaded our classrooms. How can we cultivate respect among students and for teachers?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 13, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Karen Stephens, MS in Education is Director Emeritus of Illinois State University Child Care Center after serving since 1976. She previously taught child development and early childhood program management for the ISU Family and Consumer Sciences Department. She is author of the textbook Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media