R-E-S-P-E-C-T: How to Cultivate Mutual Respect in Your Classroom
Rae Pica with Karen Stephens, Nancy Flanagan
The coarseness of the world has invaded our classrooms. How can we cultivate respect among students and for teachers?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 13, 2018 Student-Centric Strategies
Karen Stephens, MS in Education is Director Emeritus of Illinois State University Child Care Center after serving since 1976. She previously taught child development and early childhood program management for the ISU Family and Consumer Sciences Department. She is author of the textbook Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media