Raising Expectations for All Kids: Getting There from Here
Rosa Isiah with Cory Radisch
|Join us as we talk about the practical considerations and steps required to set high standards for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Cory Radisch is the proud lead learner for Monmouth Regional HS in Tinton Falls, NJ, a presenter, and believer in the power of potential. Rosa Isiah currently serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education as teacher, bilingual resource specialist, Language Arts Specialist, Teacher on Special Assignment, Assistant Principal, Coordinator of Federal and State Programs, and Principal.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media