Raising Expectations for All Kids: Getting There from Here
Rosa Isiah with Cory Radisch
|Join us as we talk about the practical considerations and steps required to set high standards for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
May 27, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Cory Radisch is the proud lead learner for Monmouth Regional HS in Tinton Falls, NJ, a presenter, and believer in the power of potential. Rosa Isiah currently serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education as teacher, bilingual resource specialist, Language Arts Specialist, Teacher on Special Assignment, Assistant Principal, Coordinator of Federal and State Programs, and Principal.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media