Reaching Every Student Starts Here: How Do Your Students Prefer to Learn?
Jon Bergmann with Kathleen McClaskey
Our guest offers a practical three-step roadmap that sets up the conditions to reach every student in your classes every day.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
July 8, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kathleen McClaskey is Founder of Make Learning Personal and co-author of bestsellers Make Learning Personal and How to Personalize Learning. She empowers learners with tools, skills and learning strategies so they become independent self-directed learners, learners with agency, who are future ready for college, career and life, kathleenmcclaskey.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media