Reaching Every Student Starts Here: How Do Your Students Prefer to Learn?
Jon Bergmann with Kathleen McClaskey
Our guest offers a practical three-step roadmap that sets up the conditions to reach every student in your classes every day.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
July 8, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kathleen McClaskey is Founder of Make Learning Personal and co-author of bestsellers Make Learning Personal and How to Personalize Learning. She empowers learners with tools, skills and learning strategies so they become independent self-directed learners, learners with agency, who are future ready for college, career and life, kathleenmcclaskey.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media