Reaching Every Student Starts Here: How Do Your Students Prefer to Learn?
Jon Bergmann with Kathleen McClaskey
Our guest offers a practical three-step roadmap that sets up the conditions to reach every student in your classes every day.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
July 8, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kathleen McClaskey is Founder of Make Learning Personal and co-author of bestsellers Make Learning Personal and How to Personalize Learning. She empowers learners with tools, skills and learning strategies so they become independent self-directed learners, learners with agency, who are future ready for college, career and life, kathleenmcclaskey.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media