Reaching Every Student Starts Here: How Do Your Students Prefer to Learn?
Jon Bergmann with Kathleen McClaskey
Our guest offers a practical three-step roadmap that sets up the conditions to reach every student in your classes every day.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
July 8, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kathleen McClaskey is Founder of Make Learning Personal and co-author of bestsellers Make Learning Personal and How to Personalize Learning. She empowers learners with tools, skills and learning strategies so they become independent self-directed learners, learners with agency, who are future ready for college, career and life, kathleenmcclaskey.com.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media