Read, Write, Lead: Creating a Powerful Culture of Learning
Mike Janatovich with Regie Routman
In this segment, our guest offers practical tips for empowering teachers, students, and all stakeholders to produce a culture of learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.2K 0
July 14, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Regie Routman is a longtime teacher and the author of many books and resources for educators. She is author of the ASCD book, Read, Write, Lead: Breakthrough Strategies for Schoolwide Literacy Success. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media