Read, Write, Lead: Creating a Powerful Culture of Learning
Mike Janatovich with Regie Routman
In this segment, our guest offers practical tips for empowering teachers, students, and all stakeholders to produce a culture of learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.2K 0
July 14, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Regie Routman is a longtime teacher and the author of many books and resources for educators. She is author of the ASCD book, Read, Write, Lead: Breakthrough Strategies for Schoolwide Literacy Success. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media