Read, Write, Lead: Creating a Powerful Culture of Learning
Mike Janatovich with Regie Routman
In this segment, our guest offers practical tips for empowering teachers, students, and all stakeholders to produce a culture of learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.2K 0
July 14, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Regie Routman is a longtime teacher and the author of many books and resources for educators. She is author of the ASCD book, Read, Write, Lead: Breakthrough Strategies for Schoolwide Literacy Success. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media