Read, Write, Lead: Creating a Powerful Culture of Learning
Mike Janatovich with Regie Routman
In this segment, our guest offers practical tips for empowering teachers, students, and all stakeholders to produce a culture of learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.2K 0
July 14, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Regie Routman is a longtime teacher and the author of many books and resources for educators. She is author of the ASCD book, Read, Write, Lead: Breakthrough Strategies for Schoolwide Literacy Success. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media