Reading Incentives: Good Idea, Bad Idea or Simply Worthless?
Rae Pica withAngela Bunyi, Kathleen Jasper, Dr. Ruth Small
Our guests take on the popular practice of providing incentives to encourage children to read. Are incentives a good idea or a barrier to developing a passion for reading?
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media