Reading Incentives: Good Idea, Bad Idea or Simply Worthless?
Rae Pica withAngela Bunyi, Kathleen Jasper, Dr. Ruth Small
Our guests take on the popular practice of providing incentives to encourage children to read. Are incentives a good idea or a barrier to developing a passion for reading?
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “Thank You For Your Service”: Why 49% of Vets Wish You would Stop Saying ThisBy Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media