Ready, Set, Go: Starting a Flipped Class With No Tech Experience
Jon BergmannwithSheila T. Fisher
Our guest is a non tech savvy teacher who shares with us how she got started flipping her class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 4, 2014
Sheila T. Fisher, Ed.S., NBCT has been teaching 33 years. She began flipping 3 years ago while teaching 5th grade. This year I will be flipping in my third grade classroom.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media