Ready, Set, Go: Starting a Flipped Class With No Tech Experience
Jon BergmannwithSheila T. Fisher
Our guest is a non tech savvy teacher who shares with us how she got started flipping her class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 4, 2014
Sheila T. Fisher, Ed.S., NBCT has been teaching 33 years. She began flipping 3 years ago while teaching 5th grade. This year I will be flipping in my third grade classroom.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media