Ready, Set, Go: Starting a Flipped Class With No Tech Experience
Jon BergmannwithSheila T. Fisher
Our guest is a non tech savvy teacher who shares with us how she got started flipping her class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 4, 2014
Sheila T. Fisher, Ed.S., NBCT has been teaching 33 years. She began flipping 3 years ago while teaching 5th grade. This year I will be flipping in my third grade classroom.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media