Real Student Innovation in Action
Don Wettrick withEric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz
Students share their experiences with an innovative class assignment that blossomed into real-world possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
November 26, 2014 InnovatED
Don Wettrick is an innovations class teacher at Nobleville High, in which he joins his classroom students Eric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media