Real Student Innovation in Action
Don Wettrick withEric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz
Students share their experiences with an innovative class assignment that blossomed into real-world possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
November 26, 2014 InnovatED
Don Wettrick is an innovations class teacher at Nobleville High, in which he joins his classroom students Eric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media