Real Student Innovation in Action
Don Wettrick withEric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz
Students share their experiences with an innovative class assignment that blossomed into real-world possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
November 26, 2014 InnovatED
Don Wettrick is an innovations class teacher at Nobleville High, in which he joins his classroom students Eric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media