Real Student Innovation in Action
Don Wettrick withEric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz
Students share their experiences with an innovative class assignment that blossomed into real-world possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
November 26, 2014 InnovatED
Don Wettrick is an innovations class teacher at Nobleville High, in which he joins his classroom students Eric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media