Real Student Innovation in Action
Don Wettrick withEric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz
Students share their experiences with an innovative class assignment that blossomed into real-world possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
November 26, 2014 InnovatED
Don Wettrick is an innovations class teacher at Nobleville High, in which he joins his classroom students Eric Heinzman, Mikaela Gilbert, and Haley Lutz.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media