Real World Lessons from Flipping a Class in a High Poverty School
Jon BergmannwithKathy Swanger
In this segment we return to a flipped classroom in a high poverty school district to see what lessons have been learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
June 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Since the small, rural district in Stryker, Ohio to the large, city high school in Marion, Ohio, Kathy Swanger has been pursuing her passion for the past 28 years. She has taught every subject in the social studies department and well as a dropout prevention program. After studying the idea and attending FlipCon 12 in Chicago she was hooked.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media