Real World Lessons from Flipping a Class in a High Poverty School
Jon BergmannwithKathy Swanger
In this segment we return to a flipped classroom in a high poverty school district to see what lessons have been learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
June 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Since the small, rural district in Stryker, Ohio to the large, city high school in Marion, Ohio, Kathy Swanger has been pursuing her passion for the past 28 years. She has taught every subject in the social studies department and well as a dropout prevention program. After studying the idea and attending FlipCon 12 in Chicago she was hooked.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media