Real World Lessons from Flipping a Class in a High Poverty School
Jon BergmannwithKathy Swanger
In this segment we return to a flipped classroom in a high poverty school district to see what lessons have been learned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
June 10, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Since the small, rural district in Stryker, Ohio to the large, city high school in Marion, Ohio, Kathy Swanger has been pursuing her passion for the past 28 years. She has taught every subject in the social studies department and well as a dropout prevention program. After studying the idea and attending FlipCon 12 in Chicago she was hooked.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media