Really? Flipping Physical Education?
Jon Bergmann and Jason Hahnstadt
Flipping math is one thing. flipping science, okay, we get that too. But flipping a physical education class? In this segment Jon speaks with the first teacher he has met who flipped a PE class. It’s a great story with insights that apply to all flippers. Hear what happens when flipping gets physical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media