Really? Flipping Physical Education?
Jon Bergmann and Jason Hahnstadt
Flipping math is one thing. flipping science, okay, we get that too. But flipping a physical education class? In this segment Jon speaks with the first teacher he has met who flipped a PE class. It’s a great story with insights that apply to all flippers. Hear what happens when flipping gets physical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media