Refining Your Flipped Class Practice
Jon Bergmann with Crystal Kirch
In the segment we speak with one of the earliest pioneers of the flipped class. She shares with us how she got started flipping her class and how she has refined her practice over time.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 17, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Crystal Kirch is a high school math teacher from Southern California who has transformed her classes with a flipped learning model over the last three years. She enjoys sharing her journey with other educators through her blog, Flipping With Kirch (flippingwithkirch.blogspot.com) and on Twitter: @crystalkirch.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media