Refining Your Flipped Class Practice
Jon Bergmann with Crystal Kirch
In the segment we speak with one of the earliest pioneers of the flipped class. She shares with us how she got started flipping her class and how she has refined her practice over time.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 17, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Crystal Kirch is a high school math teacher from Southern California who has transformed her classes with a flipped learning model over the last three years. She enjoys sharing her journey with other educators through her blog, Flipping With Kirch (flippingwithkirch.blogspot.com) and on Twitter: @crystalkirch.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media