Refining Your Flipped Class Practice
Jon Bergmann with Crystal Kirch
In the segment we speak with one of the earliest pioneers of the flipped class. She shares with us how she got started flipping her class and how she has refined her practice over time.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 17, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Crystal Kirch is a high school math teacher from Southern California who has transformed her classes with a flipped learning model over the last three years. She enjoys sharing her journey with other educators through her blog, Flipping With Kirch (flippingwithkirch.blogspot.com) and on Twitter: @crystalkirch.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media