Reflections on School Nursing: Highlights, Wish Lists, Best Moments
Donna Mazyck, Lara Booth, Carolyn Duff
This year we celebrate National School Nurses Day by reflecting on school nursing highlights, our growing importance, and wish lists of what school nurses need and want.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 4, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Lara Booth currently serves as the Float and Lead nurse for the Indian River School District, Sussex County Delaware and as the Secretary for DSNA. Carolyn Duff, MS, RN, NCSN is President-elect of the National Association of School Nurses. A school nurse for fifteen years, she is a Nationally Certified School Nurse employed as an elementary school nurse in Columbia, South Carolina.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media