Reflections on School Nursing: Highlights, Wish Lists, Best Moments
Donna Mazyck, Lara Booth, Carolyn Duff
This year we celebrate National School Nurses Day by reflecting on school nursing highlights, our growing importance, and wish lists of what school nurses need and want.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 4, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Lara Booth currently serves as the Float and Lead nurse for the Indian River School District, Sussex County Delaware and as the Secretary for DSNA. Carolyn Duff, MS, RN, NCSN is President-elect of the National Association of School Nurses. A school nurse for fifteen years, she is a Nationally Certified School Nurse employed as an elementary school nurse in Columbia, South Carolina.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media