Reflections on School Nursing: Highlights, Wish Lists, Best Moments
Donna Mazyck, Lara Booth, Carolyn Duff
This year we celebrate National School Nurses Day by reflecting on school nursing highlights, our growing importance, and wish lists of what school nurses need and want.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 4, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Lara Booth currently serves as the Float and Lead nurse for the Indian River School District, Sussex County Delaware and as the Secretary for DSNA. Carolyn Duff, MS, RN, NCSN is President-elect of the National Association of School Nurses. A school nurse for fifteen years, she is a Nationally Certified School Nurse employed as an elementary school nurse in Columbia, South Carolina.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media