Reinventing How We Teach Math and Why We Should
Rachael George and Jennifer M. Bay-Williams
|We’ve been teaching math for generations. It’s hard to believe we haven’t been doing it right. Join us to learn what we need to stop doing, start doing, and continue doing to teach math well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 984 0
February 2, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jennifer M. Bay-Williams is a mathematics teacher educator at the University of Louisville, Kentucky. She has written many articles and books related to K–12 mathematics education, including "Math Fact Fluency" (ASCD, 2019) and the popular "Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally" and the related three-book series. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media