Reinventing the Classroom: What’s Next?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 12/18 episode of EdChat Radio. The typical classroom has not changed much in 100 years. However, through technology, learning has moved beyond the classroom. Students are engaging with information in new ways, driving a need to rethink the classroom and the role of teachers in the learning process. How will the classroom adapt? What will be the role of teachers in the new learning environment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media