Reinventing the Classroom: What’s Next?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 12/18 episode of EdChat Radio. The typical classroom has not changed much in 100 years. However, through technology, learning has moved beyond the classroom. Students are engaging with information in new ways, driving a need to rethink the classroom and the role of teachers in the learning process. How will the classroom adapt? What will be the role of teachers in the new learning environment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media