Reinventing the Classroom: What’s Next?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 12/18/13 episode of EdChat Radio. The typical classroom has not changed much in 100 years. However, through technology, learning has moved beyond the classroom. Students are engaging with information in new ways, driving a need to rethink the classroom and the role of teachers in the learning process. How will the classroom adapt? What will be the role of teachers in the new learning environment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media