Reinventing the Classroom: What’s Next?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 12/18/13 episode of EdChat Radio. The typical classroom has not changed much in 100 years. However, through technology, learning has moved beyond the classroom. Students are engaging with information in new ways, driving a need to rethink the classroom and the role of teachers in the learning process. How will the classroom adapt? What will be the role of teachers in the new learning environment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media