Reinventing the Classroom: What’s Next?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 12/18/13 episode of EdChat Radio. The typical classroom has not changed much in 100 years. However, through technology, learning has moved beyond the classroom. Students are engaging with information in new ways, driving a need to rethink the classroom and the role of teachers in the learning process. How will the classroom adapt? What will be the role of teachers in the new learning environment?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media