Resources to Support Families and Educators
Dr. Joe Mazza with Donna Elder, Gwen Pescatore
Developing literacy begins in the home. In this segment our guests share strategies and tools for inspiring kids to read and develop their literacy skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
March 26, 2014 PT Chat
Donna Elder, director of literacy and family learning services at the National Center for Families Learning. Gwen Pescatore is a mother of 3, serving as the home and school association president at and on the planning committee for #ParentCamp. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership in Pennsylvania. He is the Innovation Coach at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media