Resources to Support Families and Educators
Dr. Joe Mazza with Donna Elder, Gwen Pescatore
Developing literacy begins in the home. In this segment our guests share strategies and tools for inspiring kids to read and develop their literacy skills.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
March 26, 2014 PT Chat
Donna Elder, director of literacy and family learning services at the National Center for Families Learning. Gwen Pescatore is a mother of 3, serving as the home and school association president at and on the planning committee for #ParentCamp. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership in Pennsylvania. He is the Innovation Coach at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media