Rethinking Libraries and Museums:New Models and Movements
Dr. Joe Mazza with Susan Hildreth, Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PT Chat Radio, we talk about how the concept of the school library is changing and the new role of virtual museum exhibits in teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
December 18, 2013 PT Chat
Susan Hildreth was appointed appointed as the Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services by President Obama in 2011. Previously, she served as the Seattle city librarian, the State Librarian of California, the city librarianin San Francisco and directed several other California libraries. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media