Rethinking Libraries and Museums:New Models and Movements
Dr. Joe Mazza with Susan Hildreth, Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PT Chat Radio, we talk about how the concept of the school library is changing and the new role of virtual museum exhibits in teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
December 18, 2013 PT Chat
Susan Hildreth was appointed appointed as the Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services by President Obama in 2011. Previously, she served as the Seattle city librarian, the State Librarian of California, the city librarianin San Francisco and directed several other California libraries. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
- Share! What Does It Really Mean?By Gail MultopJune 21, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media