Rethinking Libraries and Museums:New Models and Movements
Dr. Joe Mazza with Susan Hildreth, Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PT Chat Radio, we talk about how the concept of the school library is changing and the new role of virtual museum exhibits in teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
December 18, 2013 PT Chat
Susan Hildreth was appointed appointed as the Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services by President Obama in 2011. Previously, she served as the Seattle city librarian, the State Librarian of California, the city librarianin San Francisco and directed several other California libraries. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media